Friday, August 24, 2012

The Aquarium

Kyla and I leaning over the Stingrays tank.
So big
Yesterday my family and I went to the Aquarium for my Dads 40 birthday!(oh yea) I LOVE Aquariums because their are sooooooo many animals! There were Penguins(they were so cute), Sharks, (I got to pet one!), Stingrays( I got to pet them too), Sea Turtles, an Anaconda, Piranhas, an Electric Eel, Crocodiles, cool spiders, huge cockroaches,Huge 10 feet long fish and lots and lots of tiny fish, Sea Otters(so cute), different colored frogs, Snakes, Jelly fish, Octopuses, big huge lobsters, Sea horses,and Star fish.       
The Stingrays are all buried in the sand.






See the Sea Turtle.

I got to pet that Tiger shark.

We are in the huge jaw of the biggest shark in the world, the MEGALODON!    













  
 This fish grows 10 feet long, WOW
And now the biggest snake the world, growing 36 feet long the Anaconda!
And last of all one of the most playful animals of all, the SEA OTTER!
So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment