Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fun Facts


This is me at 4 months. So CUTE!!!!!

Hi, my name is Alayna. I am 12 years old and I love to dance, act, swim, and play the piano. I am know to be OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) because I am so organized. I LOVE animals and I have 2 bunnies. I am the second child out of six kids. My family calls me Nephi (A.K.A The perfect child). My favorite movie is Tangled or Rise of the Guardians. My family and I LOVE to quote movies. I am super excited to start this blog!

 BABY FACTS
  • When  I was born I was 7 lb 15 oz.
  • I rolled all over the place.
  • I chewed through my crib.
  • I loved warm water.
  • And I went through a lot dippers.

                                                                                             









FUN FACTS
.
  • My favorite color is blue.
  • I do not like Black been  quesdillas.
  • I LOVE animals.
  • I love ballet and ballroom dance.
  •  I love my family.
  • And I enjoy reading!













No comments:

Post a Comment