Sunday, November 15, 2015

Halloween!

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday, but it is fun to go and do some fun things on that day.   This year Halloween was on a Saturday, so my family and I decided to carve our pumpkins Saturday morning.  My mom woke us up to a breakfast of biscuits and gravy which was delicious.   She made them taste just like Grandma's biscuits and gravy.  They were very good.   After breakfast we started on the pumpkin carving.  It took us a lot less time than it used to concerning we are all older now. :)  I made a Frankenstein pumpkin which turned out to look pretty cool.   Everyone made pretty amazing pumpkins this year.



This pictures was when we went to go get pumpkins.  They had a baby pig at the pumpkin patch.

As usual we kept to our tradition and went to Benihanas.  We had a wonderful time and the food was amazing.  We laughed and talked and enjoyed our selfs. 
After our wonderful meal we went bowling.  As we were driving to the bowling arena there was a bag piper on the side of the road playing some music, which was really cool.  We played a fun game of bowling, which mom won.  I love spending time with my family.

Oh, and the night before Halloween Kyla and I watched signs, which was very suspenseful.  I was holding Kyla's leg the whole time. :)  I will never grow large patches of corn where I live and I will always have water with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment