Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy birthday, 15 year old!

Wow, I cannot believe I am already 15!   Time does fly by way to fast.  It was not to long ago that I was born into my amazing family and that 15 years have already gone by.  I feel like half of my life is over already.   :)


My birthday was on a Monday, but since I had school that day we decided to celebrate it on Saturday.     On Monday I got balloons from Mom and Dad, a present from Grandma and Papa talking about being hooked on good, and lotion from Lyvia.  That afternoon that family and I went out to Zupas for lunch, which was delicious, and then I had dance the rest of the day.

On Saturday I went shopping with Mom.  I got a lot of new clothes that were cute and I went out to P.F. Changs for dinner with Mom and Dad.   The food was very good and the chocolate cake I got was amazing.  I am so grateful to Mom and Dad for all they do for me.

Then, that next Wednesday, Mom took me to the DMV where I got my learners permit and now can drive!   I passed the test on my first try getting a 44 out of 50 and Mom let me drive home from the DMV.


I had an amazing birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment