Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wow time does fly!

Well, it has defiantly been a while since I have posted, so it is probably good I am posting now.   These past couple of months have been crazy and full of events.   

 In February my family and I moved from Highland to Cedar Hills, which is not very far away, but instead of owning a house we are just renting. 


 In March I had my big dance competition at the Marriott center.   My partner and I did very well.  We made a couple of semi-finals, and my team won first in both medleys.  It was a exciting week!!!!

 At the beginning of April I got a new dance partner and went to California to have lessons with professional ballroom coaches.  It was very warm and the lessons where amazing.


At the end of April I got to take a lesson from the Latin world champion, Riccardo Cocchi!   It was and amazing lesson and I learned so much.




And in June I am going to Hawaii for 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment