Sunday, May 25, 2014

Shakespeare Showdown 2014!


Last week was Shakespeare Showdown from Monday to Wednesday!  I had the best time ever!  I went up on Monday morning with my Shakespeare group.  When we got there we found our cabins and then went to meet our counselors.  We started on the skits for Shakespeare idol, saw other groups plays, talked, ate and had a great time that day.  On Monday night was the dance!  I had the best time! I got to dance with a lot of boys.  Super fun night! The last dance was amazing!
 On Tuesday we performed our play, worked on our skits, watched more plays, did workshops, had games, and ate.  Tuesday night was Shakespeare idol but none of the people in our group made it into the final so we just went over to our campsite and had a fire.  It was really fun!  Wednesday we signed shirts, cleaned the camp, said goodbye and went home.
:(  I miss all my friends already and I cannot wait for the cast party this Saturday!  I had a blast at showdown!


The car ride up!



Meeting the counselors!


Shoulder Angle by Garren and Isaac.

Best friends!




Watching the plays.  We may have got a little distracted. :)

Third Wheel!

Do you see Solomon and I in the background?



Photobomber!


There was a play that we watched called the
Tempest.  It was in gothic style.  Scary! This is us after the
play.
My face during the WHOLE play!





Right before the dance.




Love you, Sid!



Cards in the girls cabin!











Tech Crew!  They are all awesome!



Bonfire! We burned the podium!


Madison, one of my best friends! 

Shirt signing!



So popular!




Car ride home!
Creepy!


4 comments:

  1. Love it! I had a ton of fun with you!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best time! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! So glad I got to share them with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Shakespeare Showdown! Thanks for sharing those memories with me, Abbie!

    ReplyDelete