Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I got for Christmas 2013!

I got an ukulele!   I was so excited!
 Even though I cannot play the guitar I can still play the ukulele.  Kyla named my ukulele Kevin. :)





I got two t-shirts that I absolutely love!  I have another one just like this one, but it is purple.

















I received a lot of homemade gifts from my brothers and sisters. They are so cute!  I love walking in the my room and seeing the cute homemade items.














I got some Santa-hand sanitizer to put on my dance bag.

My dance partner made me a very sparkly robe that I love! This robe goes over my dress when I am warming up at competitions and then I take it off when I am dancing.













I got this little kit with nail clippers, scissors,   tweezers, nail filer, and some other tools.

  From my parents, my siblings and I got nerf weapons, a lot of board games, and an………..
















Air hockey table!  So exciting!  My family and I loved our gifts!  We have a great Christmas every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment